We welcome all delegates and invited guests to the 31th Annual Executive Council Meeting and AGM of FAPAA. The meetings will be held in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel, Tokyo Japan between Aril 24-26 2018 and we are suggesting that guests stay in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel as the most convenient accommodation to the meeting venue.
MEETING VENUE AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
The Hotel for the meetings, functions and the accommodation of delegates is the
Shinagawa Prince Hotel, Tokyo Japan
- Official Hotel check-in time is 1300 hrs. Check-out is by 1100 hrs.
- Room rates will include Breakfast (Inclusive of Service/Tax).
- All rates quoted are in Japanese Yen (JPY) per room per night.
- An English-speaking person will be available at the Hotel Help-Desk.
Detailed Info on Room Type & Rates:
Click here to View Hotel Accommodation Type and Room Rates
Venue for Welcome Reception Cocktail Function (April 24):
18.00 – 20.00 Hours. NAEBA room, 28th Flr, Main Tower, Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
Venue for FAPAA Meetings
(April 25 & 26):
KARUIZAWA room, 24th Flr, Main Tower, Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
Venue for the Gala Dinner (April 25):
HAKONE room, 22nd Flr, Main Tower, Shinagawa Prince Hotel
18.30 – 19.00 Pre-dinner drinks
19.00 – 21.00 Dinner* (Buffet style)
* Please refer Registration form to note any special meal requirements
- Visit JTB Tours Website: http://www.jtbgmt.com/sunrisetour/index.aspx?aff=CD
Note: JTB is an official Agent of FAPAA 2008 and is the largest Travel Agent in Japan,with many Branch Offices located around the World.
- Hotel Help Desk: an English speaking person will be situated at the Help Desk inside the Hotel between 9am – 5pm and during functions, for all enquiries regarding travel and sightseeing.
Due to the very high cost of playing Golf and difficulty of access, a formal Golf Day will not be arranged by the host. It may cost in the vicinity of USD 500.
However should attendees wish to play, then a game can be arranged if 3 or more persons are interested in playing. Attendees will need to indicate this on the Booking Form and depending on the number of players, a cost will be advised. This will include: Transportation to and from the course; Green Fees; Golf Buggy; Hiring of Clubs and Shoes. Food and drink will be an additional cost. As the Welcome Reception is also planned for the evening, arrangements will include departing at approx. 7am and returning around 5pm.